- Pittsburgh Zoo
- Kennywood Park
- Pittsburgh Pirates (PNC Park)
- Heinz Field (Football Stadium)
- Tull Family Theater
- National Aviary
- Carnegie Science Center
- AMC Theaters Sensory-Friendly Films
- Pittsburgh Ballet Theater Sensory Friendly Experiences
- Little Lake Theater Sensory Friendly Performances and Guide
- Pittsburgh CLO New Horizons Program
Restrooms with Adjustable-Height Changing Tables
- Presley’s Place @ Pittsburgh International Airport
- Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh – 3rd Floor in the “Frog” area
- Miracle Field at UPMC Sports Complex of Graham Field, Cranbery Township
- The Miracle League of Moon Township at Peoples Park, Moon Township
- Benedum Center for the Cultrural Arts, Cultural District – Clark Extension (Second Floor)
- National Aviary, North Side (The Garden Room)
Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh
- Sensory tools, including sound canceling headphones, weighted neck wraps and wrist assistance cuffs, are available upon request. To request an item in advance of your visit, please contact email@example.com.
- The Children’s Museum offers engaging programs for children and families with autism spectrum disorders and sensory sensitivities. To learn about upcoming programs, visit our calendar or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A description of Museum exhibits told from a child’s perspective and utilizing visual messages is available upon request to help prepare you for a visit.
AMC is proud to partner with the Autism Society to offer unique movie showings where we turn the lights up, and turn the sound down, so you can get up, dance, walk, shout or sing! Our Sensory Friendly Film program is available on the second and fourth Saturday (family-friendly) and Wednesday evenings (mature audiences) of every month. Please check your local theatre listings for specific showtimes, and don’t forget to share your family fun with #AMCSensoryFriendly.