- Pittsburgh Zoo
- Kennywood Park
- Pittsburgh Pirates (PNC Park)
- Heinz Field (Football Stadium)
- Tull Family Theater
- National Aviary
- Carnegie Science Center
- AMC Theaters Sensory-Friendly Films
- Pittsburgh Ballet Theater Sensory Friendly Experiences
- Little Lake Theater Sensory Friendly Performances and Guide
- Pittsburgh CLO New Horizons Program
Restrooms with Adjustable-Height Changing Tables
- Presley’s Place @ Pittsburgh International Airport
- Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh – 3rd Floor in the “Frog” area
- Miracle Field at UPMC Sports Complex of Graham Field, Cranbery Township
- The Miracle League of Moon Township at Peoples Park, Moon Township
- Benedum Center for the Cultrural Arts, Cultural District – Clark Extension (Second Floor)
- National Aviary, North Side (The Garden Room)
Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh
- Sensory tools, including sound canceling headphones, weighted neck wraps and wrist assistance cuffs, are available upon request. To request an item in advance of your visit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Children’s Museum offers engaging programs for children and families with autism spectrum disorders and sensory sensitivities. To learn about upcoming programs, visit our calendar or contact email@example.com.
- A description of Museum exhibits told from a child’s perspective and utilizing visual messages is available upon request to help prepare you for a visit.