- Making Resolutions and Setting Goals (Autism Society of NC)
- Goal Setting, Rewards And Autism (The Art of Autism)
- Charting The Life Course (Achieva)
- ASDNext: Pennsylvania initiative focused on teens and young adults on the autism spectrum, which shares blog posts authored by youth on the autism spectrum and resources for transition to employment, postsecondary education, and community living.
- College Autism Network: Portal on college access for students on the autism spectrum, which shares training materials, research study findings, and other resources focused on bolstering supports and services for college students on the autism spectrum to improve outcomes.
- Collaborative Career Planning for College Students with ASD: Virginia Commonwealth University resources on enhancing career planning for college students on the autism spectrum and integrating strategies for employment supports and employer outreach.
- Teens Talking to Teens: Youth-centered resource on transition, which the Center for Secondary Education for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill developed from ideas generated by youth on the autism spectrum.