Good Day! Here is today’s Autism News Digest for today, Wednesday, May 3, 2023.
- Work places need better outreach, accommodations for autistic workers
- Calgary business owner urges employers to look at workers often “overlooked”
- Parents of autistic children often worry about life after high school
- Wrestling stars surprise Annapolis entrepreneur with autism at Jimmy’s Famous Seafood
- Erin’s Star And Their Mission To Help Autism Families In Southern Maryland
- KEAN PROFESSOR’S TIK TOK ACCOUNT DRAWS A MILLION FOLLOWERS
- Father joins son with autism for his college art classes so they can do it together