Good Day! Here is today’s Autism News Digest for today, Sunday, April 30, 2023.
Acceptance and Awareness
- Advocates for Autism hosts event to help families prepare for travel
- BYU TV’s “A Kind of Spark” shines a unique spotlight on autism
- For Autism Acceptance Month and all year long, ‘sensory guides’ available for family travel
- Orange County school unveils new playground to help students befriend peers with autism
- Dixon May Fair opens new sensory station
- North Carolina movie theater helps autistic child see Super Mario Bros. Movie