Good Day! Here is today’s Autism News Digest for today, Sunday, December 18, 2022.
- As an autistic Canadian, I worry about my country’s support of assisted suicide
- ‘It’s really across the board’: People with disabilities face employment discrimination
- Mother wants answers about son’s injuries at Woodbine residential facility
- New York principal reassigned after ‘deficient’ handling lewd pictures of special needs kids
- Quebec boy with autism refused service because he attends English school
Acceptance and Awareness
- I took my 7 year-old neurodivergent son to the sensory room at the World Cup. He loved watching the matches in silence under a weighted blanket.
The Brilliant And Talented
- WATCH: Local teen bringing Sweets on the Streets to those in need
- The sweet story behind Lucky Buck Jewelry