Good Day! Here is today’s Autism News Digest for today, Sunday, December 11, 2022.
- A 14-Year-Old Texas Girl Was Struck and Killed on a Highway — Now Her Mom Is Facing a Murder Charge
- Family mourning loss of 18-year-old who died in apartment fire
Acceptance and Awareness
- Classmates surprise 14-year-old friend with football jersey on his birthday
- “The Way We Play”: Med student turned children’s author publishes book about neurodiversity
On The Beat
- Four years after child’s fatal restraint, Davis schools commit to new safety training
- Many kids are struggling. Is special education the answer?
- Elementary staffer with Taser threatened student, Channelview ISD says
- Autism service dog a game changer for family, first for Cariboo-Chilcotin school district