Good Day! Here is today’s Autism News Digest for today, Thursday, December 8, 2022.
- Ohio disability-rights group advocates for more public adult changing tables
- How Can the Social Model of Disability Change How Society Views Autism?
- My son is autistic. Remote work will give him a better future.
The Brilliant and Talented
- Matthew Kenslow Has Released Juggling the Issues: Living with Asperger’s Syndrome – An Award-Winning Book on Autism Spectrum Disorder
Acceptance and Awareness
- “After I Was Diagnosed With Autism, I Stopped Blaming Myself For Failed Friendships”
- Opera playing in Schenectady portrays life on autism spectrum
- 3 tips for employers who wish to hire more neurodivergent candidates
- How the Internet Shaped My Formative Years Living With ASD