Good Day! Here is today’s Autism News Digest for today, Saturday, March 11, 2023.
Acceptance and Awareness
- Bridgeport man with Asperger’s syndrome builds awareness in community
- Two brothers use TikTok for autism awareness
- Claremore Fire Department & Public Schools teaming up for autism awareness
- MCSO deputies meet with people on the Autism spectrum as part of awareness training
- Family’s photos with autistic son, taken almost 20 years apart, has a bigger message: ‘No disability can stop him’
- Morrisdale man accused of rape waives hearing
- ‘My kid could have died’: Mom says short-staffed DARTS repeatedly dropped off her autistic son alone
- Driver, driver’s aide fired after 5-year-old Jersey City student with autism was left on school bus for over an hour
- Mother wants answers after 13-year-old son with autism was recorded using the bathroom by students
- When it Comes to Down Syndrome vs Autism, What Are Some Similarities?
- ECU Notes: Horse therapy offers promise for neurodivergent kids, young adults
- What Happens When You Have a Medical Emergency on Campus? Sometimes, You Wait
- Black people with intellectual disabilities need culturally appropriate care: Toronto advocate
- Disabled workforce expands thanks to the job boom — and long Covid