Good Day! Here is today’s Autism News Digest for today, Thursday, March 9, 2023.
The Brilliant and Talented
- People on autism spectrum urge lawmakers to make them eligible for state assistance
- Coalition says families need information about autistic program
- Doctors with autism speak out against stigma
- The problem with misrepresentation
- Montreal Planetarium issues apology following complaints from families of children with autism
Acceptance and Awareness
- Project Career Launch: New program helps young adults with disabilities find a career path
- So, what’s this neurodiversity thing anyway?
- Autism course helps create a more inclusive community
- Downriver brothers use TikTok to spread autism awareness
- Dallas Love Field is Showing More “Love” to Passengers with Hidden Disabilities
- Sunflowers have a hidden meaning for travelers with disabilities
- Kemp ISD teacher arrested, charged with injuring a student who is autistic and nonverbal
- Grovetown woman who bound autistic son pleads guilty