Good Day! Here is today’s Autism News Digest for today, Monday, March 6, 2023.
The Brilliant and Talented
- Autistic student takes sports, achievements head-on
- PGA Tour Champions golfer Billy Mayfair competes with high-functioning autism
- Blind man shows the reality of what people with different eye conditions can actually see
- Hamilton gallery celebrates the artwork of Justin Johnson
- Teen’s dinosaur, prehistoric art inspires others at Valley rock shop
On The Beat
- Autism and Theory of Mind
- What Are Some Autism Accommodations That Are Available For My Family?
- Duval school for students with autism works to prevent drowning before Spring Break
- Many Hoosier families are struggling to find care facilities for their kids with autism
- How companies can better understand neurodivergent employees
- Andrew HS T-bolts ‘Piece’ Together Real-World Project
- Group for students with disabilities finds comfort in one another
- Pathological Demand Avoidance May Be Why Your Autistic Kid Won’t Follow Directions
- 8-year old’s autism caused him to act out. SR deputy handcuffed him, Baker Acted him.
- Matanzas Assault Case: A Miscarriage of Justice Hardens Before Our Eyes
- Mother Files Complaint Against Stamford Schools Alleging 4 Years of ‘Constant Bullying’ of Son with Autism