Good Day! Here is today’s Autism News Digest for today, Friday, December 23, 2022.
The Brilliant and Talented
- Impersonating Santa Claus left one dad in a heartbreaking dilemma
- Animals helped him through his darkest days. Now, he’s determined to help them.
- Education’s future depends on parent power
- Navigating The Holidays As The Parent Of A Neurodivergent Child
- Working to help Minnesotans with disabilities
- When I learned my child was autistic, I was devastated. But reading about autism from autistic adults changed my whole perspective.