Good Day! Here is today’s Autism News Digest for today, Friday, December 9, 2022.
Acceptance and Awareness
- ‘Intentional, autistic space’: new student group creates student-led network for autistic peers
- U Celebrates Inaugural Day of Disability and Neurodiversity
- South Bay mother creates ‘superfood’ for daughter with autism
- Virginia Tech womens basketball team hosts Autism Friendly
- Making dreams come true🚂: La Porte teen with autism climbs aboard train, thanks to Union Pacific Railroad
The Brilliant and Talented
- ‘The purpose of my life’: 14-year-old Kenosha boy supports autism through painting
- Matthew Kenslow Has Released Juggling the Issues: Living with Asperger’s Syndrome – An Award-Winning Book on Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Useful travel tips for parents of children with autism
- Great Health Divide | Autism services unable to meet growing demand in Appalachian Ky.
- Swimming saves lives, improves social skills of children with autism
- Above The Noise: Is Autism A Disorder Or A Difference To Be Celebrated?
- Child with autism dropped off at wrong bus stop, found wandering East Boston streets
- Parent continues to fight battles for her autistic son in Metro Schools
- South suburban school calls police on boy with autism over missing vaccine records, parents say