Good Day! Here is today’s Autism News Digest for today, Friday, December 2 2022.
The Brillant and Talented
- Coral Springs Resident Carter Bonas Named 2022 Sports Illustrated SportsKid of the Year
- “Music is their language”: school gives autistic Chinese youth a voice
- Special Olympics Athlete Renee Manfredi Embodies Organization’s Mission
On The Beat
- Lawsuit filed against care facility by family of boy with autism who drowned in Ohio River
- New kits could help local officers interact with kids with autism, sensory issues