Good Day! Here is today’s Autism News Digest for today, Friday, February 3, 2023
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: An Expert Explains Everything Parents Should Know
- Melanie Sykes is releasing a book about autism diagnosis: What are the signs of undiagnosed autism in adults?
- The isolation of parenting neurodivergent children
- How Can Literary Spaces Support Neurodivergent Readers and Writers?
Acceptance and Awareness
- Giles County family to raise autism awareness one hot dog at a time
- Eagles Autism Foundation is making the Super Bowl sensory-friendly
- Variance granted, signs installed for Port family to protect daughter with autism
- Autistic poet’s work layered with ‘multiple levels of awareness’
- Neurodiversity advocates push for greater recognition, inclusion
- A Clip From The New “Proud Family” Reboot Is Going Viral Because Of Its “Truly Honest” Depiction Of Autism
- LEGOLAND parks are becoming more autism-friendly. Here’s how and what guests can expect.
- Scientists are studying twins to understand a type of eating disorder linked to anxiety. It could be genetic.